Many users enjoy using Discord due to its numerous features. As a gamer, Discord is a must-use platform, and you can utilize various bots on Discord to enhance your gaming. For instance, you can use the Dank Memer bot to work with currency on Discord.
Knowing the different currency commands is essential if you are a gambler or someone looking to collect items and exchange or rob people’s banks on Discord.
When using Discord, the Dank Memer is your best currency bot. So, when you want to know the currency commands on Discord, you focus on understanding the Dank Memer currency commands. Once you add the Dank Memer bot to your Discord, you can utilize its currency commands, such as the /profile, which displays all your information. A command like /balance will show your coin balance, and /deposit will add money to your bank.
In this guide, we will cover what currency commands mean on Discord. We will introduce Dank Memer and add it to our Discord account. Lastly, we will discuss the Discord Dank Memer currency commands.
What Do Currency Commands on Discord Mean?
When discussing currency in Discord, we refer to the virtual coins you get when using Dank Memer. It could be you earned the coins, received the coins as gifts or robbed someone’s bank to get these coins.
Discord supports currency bots such as Dank Memer, allowing people to game, have fun with means, share currency, rob banks, etc. With Dank Memer, the currency is the main item, and you can easily buy, sell, deposit, check balance, rob, and lose money.
We will see the different currency commands you can use with the Dank Memer bot on Discord. Dank Memer uses the slash syntax with its currency commands.
What Are Currency Commands on Discord?
Before we dig in on the currency commands that Dank Memer uses, we must invite the Dank Memer bot to our server. Once we have the bot in our server, we can execute the currency commands to see what each command does.
Here’s how to quickly add Dank Memer to a Discord server.
- Open your browser and visit the Dank Memer site.
- Click the “Invite Now” button.
- Choose the server where you want to add the Dank Memer bot.
- Once selected, click the “Continue” button.
- On the permissions page, click on the “Authorize” button.
Once you complete the Captcha, the Dank Memer will be added to your Discord server, and you will be ready to use it. If you open your Discord application and access the server you selected earlier, you will find Dank Memer added as one of the server members.
Here are the different Dank Memer currency commands:
- /profile – The command displays the user information, such as coin balance and player level.
- /balance – It will display your coin balance.
- /deposit – It is used to deposit the specified amount into your bank
- /withdraw – Executed when you want to withdraw a given amount from your bank.
- /postmemes – The command gives you money for sharing memes.
- /beg – Used when you want to beg for coins from members to boost your coin balance.
- /bankrob – The command is used when you want to gather a group to rob someone’s bank account.
- /multiplier – It shows your user coin and the XP multiplier you have.
- /crime – Used when you want to take the risk and commit a crime to earn coins.
- /giveaways – It has subcommands to help you create and view global giveaways.
- /hunt – Executed when you want to grab a rifle and go hunting.
- /shop – Used when you want to view what a shop has to see whether you can buy or sell using your coins.
- /use – Allows you to use your currency items.
- /work – Executed when you want to get a job, work, and earn coins
You can access the complete list of Dank Memer commands on its website to see how best to utilize them.
Dank Memer is a Discord bot allowing you to work with currencies when using Discord for gaming sessions. You can use different commands with Dank Memer to work with its currency. Have fun!