Discord is the most popular way for gamers to communicate while gaming. Besides, it offers different integrations to connect with other platforms, such as Xbox. So, if you are using Xbox for your gaming, it is possible to link it with Discord, such that you can stream Xbox on Discord.
If you don’t know how to stream Xbox using your Discord account, this post details all the steps you should follow.
First, you must have a Discord account. On your Xbox, enable remote features. On the settings menu of your Xbox, click on accounts and connect to your Discord account under the linked social accounts. Next, open your Discord application and open the user settings. In the connections section, click on Xbox and link it with your Xbox. You can join your Discord voice channel on your Xbox and start streaming.
We will cover the details steps for linking Discord to Xbox. Moreover, we will see how to stream Xbox on Discord by connecting its voice channel. Let’s begin!
How To Stream Xbox on Discord
Xbox players can’t keep calm about integrating with Discord, a long-awaited feature. Streaming Xbox on Discord is now possible, including transferring your voice channels.
However, you can’t combine your Discord and Xbox friends. Before we get to the streaming part, we must first connect Xbox to Discord using different steps.
Step #1: Enable Remote Features
For a stable Discord connection with Xbox, we must enable the remote features option on Xbox.
- Click the Xbox button on your control to bring up the guide.
- Click on the “Profile & System” option.
- Click on “Settings” and tap on the “Devices & Connections” option.
- Click on the option for “Remote Features” and click the checkbox for “Enable Remote Features.”
- Still, on the “Power” options, enable the option for “Sleep.”
Step #2: Link Xbox With Discord
Although Discord has an Xbox integration, we must first link Discord with Xbox on the Xbox console. This is a one-time step, and you must use the Xbox account signed into your console.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide menu.
- Click on “Profile & System” and tap on “Settings.“
- Click on “Account” and click the option for “Linked Social Accounts.“
- Tap on the “Non-linked” section and select “Discord.“
- Tap on the “Link” and follow the instructions to connect Discord to Xbox.
Step #3: Connect the Xbox Integration on Discord
- Open your Discord application.
- Click on the gear icon at the bottom.
- Click on “Connections” in the next window.
- From the displayed integrations, click on the Xbox logo to connect it.
- Follow the process to complete the linking.
- Enter the generated Pin on your Discord to link your accounts.
At this point, your Discord and Xbox are now linked, and you are ready to start streaming Xbox on Discord. For that, you must join your Discord voice channel on your Xbox.
To stream Xbox on Discord, you must know how to join, transfer, and leave a Discord channel on your Xbox. Proceed with the next steps.
Step #4: Join Discord Channel to Xbox
- On your Xbox console, click the Xbox button to open the guide menu.
- Navigate to the “Parties & Chat” section.
- Click the option for “Discord.”
- Select the target Discord server you want to stream Xbox in and press the “A” button.
- Under the “Voice channels” on your Discord, select the voice channel you want to join on Xbox.
Step #5: Transfer Voice Channel to Xbox
Although we’ve joined the voice channel to Xbox, we must transfer the voice channel to facilitate transferring the audio stream. Here, we are working with the Discord desktop.
- Open Discord and access the voice channel you want to transfer.
- Right-click the voice channel and tap on “Transfer Voice to Xbox.“
- Scan the generated code with your mobile.
- Next, click the “Transfer audio” option to transfer your voice channel to the Xbox console.
- If successful, you will get a pop-up notification on your Xbox console.
You can now comfortably stream your Xbox to Discord. When done streaming, you can leave the Discord voice channel. For that, navigate to “Parties & Chat” on your Xbox console and click on Discord. Lastly, click the “Disconnect” button.
That’s how you connect Discord to Xbox, join the voice channels, and stream Xbox on Discord.
To stream Xbox on Discord, you must follow different steps, including connecting Discord with Discord, enabling the remote features, adding the Xbox integration on Discord, and joining the channels to your Xbox console.
We’ve covered the five steps you should follow to stream Xbox on Discord. Hopefully, you followed along and managed to stream Xbox on your Discord.