You’ve probably been using Facebook for years by now. If that’s the case, you must have tons of pages you’ve liked on Facebook, from your favorite movie pages to gaming.
Depending on the categories, you can use Facebook to view all the pages you’ve liked over the years. It could be you want to unlike some pages or analyze the various pages you’ve liked.
The good news is that Facebook offers a “likes” page where you can list all the pages you’ve liked before, based on the categories. Furthermore, you can access all your liked pages using the mobile app or the Facebook website. Once you access your liked page, you can navigate the specific page and decide to unlike it.
This guide covers everything you should know regarding accessing all your liked pages on Facebook. Moreover, we will see how you can unlike a Facebook page and other tips for managing your liked pages.
How To See Liked Pages on Facebook
Getting curious about how many pages you’ve liked since you started using Facebook is normal. Some go back to your young age when Facebook was new.
Let’s see how you can access your liked pages using various methods.
Accessing Liked Pages via Computer
The steps below work for PC and Mac:
- Open your Facebook account using your computer.
- Once logged in, click on your profile picture and access your profile page.
- Once on your profile page, click the drop-down arrow below the “More” button on the right.
- Scroll down and click on “Likes”.
- All pages will display, arranged based on various categories.
- Scroll through, checking which pages you liked. Click on a page to open its profile page.
Feel free to check all categories containing the liked pages or search for a specific page.
To delete the like or unlike the page, continue with the steps below.
- Once you’ve accessed the liked page and clicked on it to open its profile, you can, unlike the page.
- Locate the “Liked” button on the page.
- Click on it to unlike it. The words will change from “liked” to “like”.
Follow the same steps manually, unlike all the pages you no longer want to get associated with.
Accessing Liked Pages via Mobile App
If you have the Facebook mobile app installed on your Android or iOS, you can use it to view your liked pages using the steps below:
- Open Facebook from the mobile app.
- Navigate to your profile page.
- Click the three dots on the left of the “See Your About Info”.
- Under the “Likes” section, click the “See All” button.
- You will note a number representing all the Facebook pages you’ve liked before.
- You can click on the “All Likes” and the “Number” to list all the pages you’ve ever liked.
Go through the pages, checking the profile of the pages you’ve liked.
If you want to unlike a page, open its profile by clicking on it. The “Liked” button will get displayed on the right. Click on it to remove the like by clicking the “Unlike” option.
Alternative Way to Unlike Facebook Pages
We’ve seen how you can unlike a page when viewing your liked pages. However, that method can be slow, especially since you must first access the pages you’ve liked and then open their profile to unlike them.
For Facebook Mobile App:
- Open your Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Open your menu by clicking the three lines at the top or bottom corner for Android and iOS, respectively.
- Once the menu opens, click on “Pages”.
- Locate “Liked Pages” and click on it.
All your liked pages will get displayed, and you can click on those you want to unlike without having to locate each based on the category
For desktop Facebook:
- Open your Facebook account.
- Click on “Pages” on the left.
- Under the “Pages and profile”, click on the “Liked Pages” option.
- All the pages you’ve liked before will appear.
- Click on the “Liked” button to unlike the page.
With this method, you can quickly click any page that you want to unlike while on the same screen.
Facebook is a leading social media platform where people interact through liking posts and pages.
When a given page entices you, liking the page is part of appreciating it.
Besides, Facebook has a limit of 5000 pages that you can like daily.
Therefore, you must have many pages you’ve liked over the years.
We’ve seen the various ways of seeing all your liked pages and how to unlike a Facebook page.
Frequently Asked Questions
To access all your liked pages, you must access your Facebook account and navigate to the “Likes” section on your profile. All the pages you’ve liked will be displayed based on the categories.
Yes, you can. Access the pages you’ve liked on Facebook and click on the “liked” button. The text will change from “liked” to “like,” implying that you’ve unliked the page.