Discord is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world.
It is also the most widely used interaction app and has fantastic features.
For example, this app allows you to customize your profile, including your username, information, and avatar.
One of these customizations can make your pfp invisible.
So, how do you get an invisible pfp on Discord?
Open Discord and navigate to user settings. Next, click the ‘Edit User Profile’ button and then click on ‘Change Avatar.’ Next, upload your invisible image and select ‘Apply.’ Finally, click on ‘Save Changes.’
This article breaks down how to get an invisible pfp on Discord and create a hidden image for this.
Invisible Profile Picture on Discord
If you are a regular Discord user, you will notice that some users seem to have an invisible pfp.
This adds a sense of mystery to the profile and makes you want to investigate further into their profiles.
How To Get an Invisible Pfp on Discord?
Contrary to popular belief, setting up an invisible pfp is not as complicated as it sounds. However, you need to understand a few tricks that make you seem more advanced than others.
To set this up, you would need a transparent image.
Here is how to get an invisible pfp on Discord:
- Launch Discord on your PC.
- Click on the settings icon at the bottom left.
- Click on ‘Edit User Profile.’
- Click on ‘Change Avatar.’
- Select ‘Upload Image.’
- Select the invisible image and click “Open.”
- Select ‘Apply.’
- Click on ‘Save Changes.’
Once this is done, your pfp becomes transparent, giving the illusion of invisibility.
There are many ways to get a transparent image. First, you can create one by editing or downloading a transparent image file. This image should be in the
PNG format to work correctly.
How To Create an Invisible Profile Picture for Discord?
If you cannot find a transparent image, you can create one. This process is easy as you can use multiple editing tools to create a transparent image. For this illustration, we will use KAPWING online editing tool.
Here is how to create an invisible profile picture for Discord:
- Navigate to KAPWING on your favorite browser.
- Click on ‘Get started‘ and log in or create an account.
- Click on ‘Create New Project.’
- Select a blank canvas with a
- Select the transparent option under ‘Background Color.’
- Click on ‘Export Project‘ at the top.
- Select the “PNG” format.
- Click on ‘Export as PNG.’
- Click on ‘Download file‘ at the top and save it.
Doing this automatically downloads a transparent image into your system, making it much easier to create your invisible pfp.
How To Get an Invisible Pfp on Discord Using a Mobile Device?
Getting an invisible pfp using the Discord mobile app differs slightly from Discord on a PC. You will still need a transparent image saved on your mobile device.
Here is how to get an invisible Discord avatar using the Discord mobile app:
- Launch the Discord app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on your current profile picture.
- Tap on the pencil icon on your current profile picture.
- Select ‘Upload Avatar.’
- Select the transparent image from your gallery.
- Tap on the checkmark icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on the “SAVE” button in the top right corner.
Once you have completed this process, your Discord avatar will have a transparent look to it.
Discord is an excellent platform for meeting like-minded people and sharing experiences.
It is beneficial for gamers and programmers. This makes it a valuable platform for interaction.
For example, creating an invisible profile picture makes you the coolest person among extraordinary people.
Don’t worry; this article outlines the process of getting an invisible pfp on Discord.
It also details how to create an invisible image.
No, it is unlikely that Discord will ban you for using an invisible pfp. However, you may be restricted from several Discord servers, and some moderators may ban you.