Snapchat has moved from being a texting app only to allowing people to gain subscribers and get more opportunities from brands. It’s normal for everyone to get curious about how many subscribers they have on Snapchat, and knowing how to check your subscriber count is helpful. Besides, the numbers matter for content creators and influencers, and keeping a tab on your count is handy.
To view your subscribers, you must first have a public Snapchat profile. Once you do, your subscribers’ count will display at the top of your profile name on your public profile page. Alternatively, you can check the number of subscribers from your Snapchat Business Manager and open your public profile. The two options will help you know how many Snapchat subscribers you have.
We will discuss what the subscriber count on Snapchat is. Next, we will see the various options for seeing your subscribers on Snapchat, including the steps for activating the subscriber count on your profile. That said, read on to find out.
What Does Subscriber Count on Snapchat Mean?
The subscriber count is a feature introduced in 2020 that allows people with public profiles to view and display the number of subscribers on their profiles. The feature achieves transparency, and people with many subscribers enjoy opportunities through brands and endorsements.
The good thing is that you have control over the subscriber count and can decide whether to show it or not. Creators are influencers enjoy this feature as it helps their accounts to grow and attracts more subscribers. With public profiles, Snapchat creators can easily display their number of subscribers, which gives transparency to their growth over time.
How Many Subscribers Do I Have on Snapchat?
Before you display your subscribers to the public, you should start by seeing how many subscribers you’ve gained. From the numbers, you can decide whether to show it to the public or not.
You must create a public profile using the steps below to view your subscribers.
- Open Snapchat and click on your Bitmoji at the top.
- Scroll down to the “Public Profiles” section.
- Tap the “Create Public Profile” option.
- Tap Continue and then Get Started, and follow the steps shown to create your public profile.
With your Snapchat profile set to public, let’s see the two options for viewing your number of subscribers.
Via Your Profile
- Open your Snapchat app on your Android or iOS.
- Click on your Bitmoji at the top.
- Go to the “Public Profiles” section and click on Public Profile.
A public profile will display your information; below your title, you will see your subscribers on Snapchat.
Via Snapchat Business
The Snapchat business page is easier for seeing the number of subscribers you currently have, and you can use the steps below.
- On your browser, open the Snapchat business page.
- Log in to Snapchat using the form provided.
- Click the drop-down arrow at the top, next to Business.
- Select the “Public Profiles” option, then click on your Snapchat profile.
- From the Profile Details section on the left, click the option for Audience.
- Under the Subscriber details, you will see your total subscribers displayed.
Other insights, such as profile views, are available in the audience tab. Those are the two ways of seeing your subscribers on Snapchat.
How To Activate Snapchat Subscriber Count
Now that we’ve seen how many subscribers we have on Snapchat, how about displaying the same count on your profile for others? In that case, we must enable the subscriber count using the steps below.
- Open your Snapchat account on your mobile application.
- Once logged in, tap on the Bitmoji at the top.
- Under the “Public Profiles” section, click on “Public Profile.”
- Click the “Edit Profile” option.
- Enable the “Show Subscriber Count” button.
That’s it. People can now see how many subscribers you have on Snapchat when they view your public profile.
Knowing how many subscribers you have can help boost your morale on Snapchat and is a good way of keeping a tab on your growth. We’ve seen the two options you can use to view your total subscribers and offered the option for enabling others to see how many subscribers you have.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must first create a public Snapchat profile. Once you do, either view your subscribers from your profile or access the Snapchat business manager and access your profile to see how many Snapchat subscribers you have.
You must enable the subscriber count feature to make your subscribers visible to others. Visit the public profile section and under the edit profile option, toggle the button for “show subscriber count.”