Telegram is an instant messaging platform that has half a billion users. The platform was launched in 2013, and ever since, its popularity has seen a constant surge.
With Telegram, you can chat with your friends, family, and others in one-to-one and group chats that can be as large as 250 members. Telegram channels allow you to broadcast your content to a larger audience.
There are tons of other features that we can ramble on and on about. Another plus point for Telegram is that it offers end-to-end encryption for messages and calls to add another layer of security for your conversations.
After hearing all this, naturally, you would want to become part of Telegram. So, how to create or get a Telegram account? We can help you.
The prerequisite to creating a Telegram account is only one thing; an active mobile number. You would only need this mobile number once at the time of registration for the verification code. Launch Telegram, and enter your country and mobile number. Verify the account by entering the verification code sent to your number, and your account is successfully created. Alternatively, you can use a virtual phone number to create a Telegram for more privacy.
Telegram is the instant messaging platform that has constantly improved its game since its launch. So, if it has become desirable for you as well that you want to create your account, then use our guide to create your Telegram account right now. Keep reading to learn how!
How To Get a Telegram Account | A Complete Breakdown
If you have just heard about Telegram as you have been a die-hard loyal fan of WhatsApp for the longest and now want to learn how to get a Telegram account, then you are at the right place.
Though you are late to the party, better late than never.
Let’s learn how to create a Telegram account on Android, iOS, and Windows apps.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play Store to download the Telegram app.
- After the download, open the Telegram app.
- Tap on the “Start messaging” button at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter your phone number and select your country code.
- Tap the blue arrow to move to the next step.
- Telegram will send a verification code as an SMS; enter that code in the space provided.
- Enter your name, profile picture, and info if you wish.
- Give all the permissions required to finish the account creation process and start using Telegram.
Follow these steps:
- Go to App Store and download the Telegram app.
- Launch the app and tap on “Start messaging.”
- Select your country and enter your number.
- The verification code will be SMS to your number; enter it in the space provided.
- Type your name and finish the registration process.
You can go to the settings menu to customize your profile and add a profile picture.
- Go to this link to download the Telegram desktop app for Windows.
- Follow the instructions to download and install the app.
- After installation, open the app and tap on the “Start messaging” button.
- Select your country and enter your phone number.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone number.
After verification, you can begin using Telegram.
You Can Create Telegram Account Without a Mobile Number
Yes, you heard it right. You can create a Telegram account without a phone number using any virtual phone number.
You can go for TextNow, Hushed, Burner, Google Voice, Line2, and others. Generally, these apps are paid but offer a few days free trial period.
After signing up for any of the apps, enter the desired country for which you want the virtual phone number. Select any and use it on Telegram to create an account.
Now, you will get the verification code in the virtual phone service dashboard; enter it on Telegram to finish the registration.
This way, you can get a Telegram account without a number.
To sum it up, Telegram is a wonderful messaging app that offers so much for users that they should be part of this protocol.
To begin your Telegram journey, you need a Telegram account. You can create an account using your mobile number to get the verification code to complete the registration.
Alternatively, you can use any virtual phone number service to get a fake number to create your Telegram account.
So, take a plunge and enter the world of Telegram today.
To create a Telegram account, you need a mobile or desktop app. Telegram is cloud-based, so it will automatically sync your data across all devices.
Yes, you can create a Telegram account without a mobile phone using a virtual phone number generated from any app like TextNow, Hushed, and others. The virtual phone number is required only once to get the verification code, and after that, you can start using Telegram without any number.
Pavel Durov of Russia owns Telegram. He created it in 2013 with his brother Nikolai Durov.
Telegram creates your account with your username and keeps your number private from others. The app only makes your username visible to others. So, you can send anyone a message without their phone number on Telegram unless you know their correct username and also in group chats.