Truth or dare is an interesting game you’ve probably already played physically with your friends.
The game involves selecting either a dare, which lets the other person dare you to do something. If you select truth, you must answer any question and give a true answer.
Do you know you can play the game on Discord? Besides, there is a bot created to make that happen.
The first step is to add the Truth or Dare bot to your server by inviting it. Once you do, proceed to invoke its various commands. For instance, the “/dare” will invoke the dare option for you to select a dare to complete. The “/truth” will display a question for you to answer truthfully. You can also add a question to the bot using the “/question add” command. To view the list of questions, use the “/question list” command.
We will see how to add the Truth or Dare Discord bot. Still, we will cover the various commands to use when utilizing the Truth or Dare bot on Discord for your gaming activity. Let’s begin with adding the bot to our server.
How To Add the Truth or Dare Discord Bot
We must first invite the bot to our server before using it. Here’s how to go about it.
Step #1: Visit the Bot’s Website
The Truth or Dare bot can be found at the top.gg website. Open the page and click the “Invite” button next to the bot.
Step #2: Login to Your Discord
When you invite the bot, you must log in to your Discord account.
So, enter your credentials and press the “Log In” button.
Step #3: Choose a Server
Once you’ve logged into your account, select the server where you want to add the Truth or Dare bot.
Once you’ve selected the server, click the “Continue” button.
Step #4: Authorize the Bot
On the next window, check the permissions that the bot will access.
Once you are okay with the permissions, click the “Authorize” button.
Confirm the captcha, and once you do, you will get a message confirming the bot has been authorized and added to your server.
You can now proceed to use the Truth or Dare bot. The section below covers the steps you should follow to use the bot.
How To Use the Discord Truth or Dare Bot
If you have already added your Discord bot, proceed with the steps below to use it on your server:
- Open your Discord application on your desktop.
- Click on the server where you added the bot.
- Add the command you want to execute. For instance, type “/truth” to answer a question truthfully. Suppose you want to complete a dare; type “/dare” and press the enter key.
You can insert the commands to keep playing either a truth or dare. Other popular commands that you can use include the following.
- /stat – Used when you want to view the statistics for the bot.
- /suggest – Used when you want the bot to suggest a question.
- /question list – It displays the list of available questions.
- /question add – Used when you want to add a custom question to the bot.
- /serversettings view – It displays the currently set server settings.
- /ping – Executed when you want to confirm whether a bot is online.
- /answer – The command lets you answer a paranoia question that the bot sends to you.
- /tod – When executed, the bot will give you a random question or dare.
- /paranoia – It lets you send a paranoia question.
With the above guideline, you can now comfortably use the Truth or Dare bot on your server.
Still, you can check out the bot’s website to get a description of other commands that you can use to enhance your gaming experience.
The Truth or Dare bot is a gaming bot that lets a user choose “/truth” when they want to answer the asked question truthfully or use “/dare” when they want to complete a given dare.
You can add the Truth or Dare bot to your server and use various commands to enjoy gaming.
All the details are covered in this guide.