It’s no surprise that TikTok was the most visited website in 2021. One reason it is popular among users is the ability to make fun videos with various filters and effects.
One such effect that has been trending for a while is the Color Customizer which lets users select different colors and apply varying hues and color saturations to videos. With this effect, you can record a video with a green body like Shrek or make it blue like the Blue Marvel.
So, how do you use the Color Customizer effect on TikTok?
Tap on the search icon, search for “Color Customizer,” and open the first result. Tap on the “Use this effect” button and customize the color using the sliders on your screen. Record your video, save the video to your drafts or click publish it on your profile.
This article will show you how to use the Color Customizer effect on TikTok.
You’ve probably seen videos on TikTok where the TikToker looks sunkissed in the early morning sun. Or someone who changed the color of their skin without affecting the color of their attire?
If you’ve wondered how these users achieve these effects, let me introduce you to the Color Customizer effect.
The Color Customizer effect is an effect that allows you to apply different colors to your videos. The effect presents as two bars, one for selecting the hue and the other for choosing varying saturations of the color.
For instance, if you choose orange on the first bar, the second bar displays varying strengths of orange.
TikTokers enjoy this effect by applying color effects on various parts of their videos, such as clothes, teeth, hair, eyes, and skin. For instance, this video from @miafaithe shows her using color customization to achieve orange eyes.
With the Color Customizer effect, there is no limit to what color effects you can add to your video. A user called Kaitlyn (@itskat.renee) created a hilarious video showing red skin color with accompanying audio saying, “I want to see your cheeks glow red.”
Continue reading this guide if you want to join in the fun of using the color customizer effect on your videos.
How To Use Color Customizer on TikTok?
To use the Color Customizer effect on your TikTok videos, find the effect through the discover or from the Effects icon to the left of the record button.
Method #1: Find Color Customizer Under Trending Effects
Below are the steps to find the Color Customizer effect under trending effects:
- Open TikTok on your mobile device.
- Tap the “+” button at the bottom.
- Tap on “Effects” on the left of the record button.
- Scroll down the “Trending” section and select the effect with a blank face on a rainbow background and a white beaded line (or use the search function).
- Choose your preferred hue at the top bar and the saturation at the bottom bar.
- Press the record button to film your clip.
- Press the tick button in the bottom right corner.
- Tap “Next.”
- Save the video in your drafts or click “Post” to publish it to your profile.
Method #2: Find the Color Customizer Effect Through Discover
Use the search function at the top right to find the Color Customizer effect. Below are the steps to find the effect through the search function:
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Tap the search icon in the top right corner of the home screen.
- Type “Color Customizer” on the search bar and hit the search button.
- Tap the “Color Customizer” effect on the results.
- Tap”Use this effect.”
- Choose your preferred hue on the top bar and select saturation on the bottom bar.
- Press the record button to create your clip, and tap the tick button at the bottom.
- Press “Next.”
- Save the video in your drafts or tap the “Post” button to publish it to your profile.
The Color Customizer effect on TikTok lets you apply different color effects to your videos.
The effect has two bars, a top bar to choose the hue and a bottom one to select the color’s saturation.
You can use the effect to create fun videos by altering your skin, eye, teeth, attire color, and more.
Yes, color customizer and color selector are effects that allow TikTokers to add different hues and color saturation to their videos.
The color customizer is an effect rather than a filter. To use it on your videos, select the effect, choose your preferred hue and saturation, and then press the record button to create the video.
The color-changing filter on TikTok is called Color Customizer. Technically, it is an effect that features two bars, the top bar is for hue, and the bottom bar is for the saturation of the hue.
If you have brown eyes, you can turn them red using the color customizer effect on TikTok. Follow these steps to achieve that:
1. Create a new video and find the Color Customizer effect.
2. Select the hue at the fourth dot on the top bar.
3. Select the maximum saturation on the bottom bar.
4. Use a flash to illuminate your face.
5. Press the record button and look at your phone camera.
6. Your brown eyes will turn red.