After burying yourself in a couple of activities at work or home, it’s best to take a break. Spending time on social platforms is the most typical way to relax.
TikTok comes to mind among social communities with the best content. With several educative and entertaining videos, you will be stuck on the app in no time.
Sometimes, it feels like cheating to have these lovely videos to yourself. Therefore, you may want to share them with your friends, families, and co-workers on WhatsApp.
It’s normal to see many questions revolving around how to share TikTok videos on WhatsApp on the internet. So, how can you do it?
To share TikTok videos on WhatsApp, open your TikTok and look for the video you want to share. Tap the curved arrow icon at the bottom right side of the screen. A pop-up menu will show up with different apps. Tap any of the two WhatsApp icons to share your video.
TikTok, in its generosity, offers its users the opportunity to share video content on both WhatsApp statuses and individual chats on WhatsApp.
Besides sharing other users’ videos, you may also send your recorded TikTok videos to friends on WhatsApp.
All of these aspects of sharing TikTok videos on WhatsApp will be discussed in this guide. Read on to learn more.
What Is TikTok?
TikTok is a social platform that lets you create short videos between 15 seconds and one minute.
As one of the fastest-growing social apps, it is full of entertaining video content ranging from comedy, health, sport, education, entertainment, and business. TikTok is second among the most downloaded apps worldwide.
One of the reasons TikTok received worldwide recognition is the endless fantastic short videos you have access to. You can hardly get bored as most videos are short. Besides, the app is full of celebrities entertaining their fans at will.
Other reasons include its video-enhancing tools like effects, filters, stickers, and music. In essence, many people find TikTok interesting because it allows you to show your creativity.
With several appealing media content and tools to create a spectacular video, it’s normal to feel like sharing the videos with your friends and family on WhatsApp. Thankfully, the app has a function to make this process easy.
How To Share TikTok Videos on Your WhatsApp Status?
We assume that you already have the TikTok app on your phone. Otherwise, it’s best to download it from the Play or App Store. Provide the login details and launch the app.
If you see an interesting TikTok video you want to share on WhatsApp, TikTok allows you to share it directly from its platform to WhatsApp status. Follow the simple instructions below to learn how:
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device and scroll through the feed.
- When you see an exciting video, tap the share button (curved arrow) at the bottom right corner of the video.
- Select the WhatsApp icon with “Status.”
- Tap on the “My status” option.
- Tap the arrow button at the bottom right.
- Add any text in the caption space below the video, or leave it.
- Tap the green arrow icon at the bottom right to send the video to your WhatsApp status.
How To Share TikTok Videos With Your WhatsApp Contacts?
To share a TikTok video with specific contacts on WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Scroll through the feed until you see an interesting video you wish to share, and tap the share icon at the bottom right.
- Select the “WhatsApp” option.
- Select the contacts you want to share the TikTok with.
- Tap the arrow button in the bottom right corner.
- Add text if you wish to, and tap the send button in the top right corner.
You shouldn’t share TikTok videos without credits. It’s best to check local copyright law and credit the appropriate creator while sharing TikTok videos to a social platform like WhatsApp.
How To Share Your Recorded TikTok Videos on WhatsApp?
Suppose you have recorded a TikTok video and would like to share it with your contact. In that case, the process is straightforward, with slight differences. To do that:
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Tap the “Profile” tab in the bottom right corner.
- Select any of the videos on your profile page.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom right to share the video.
- Select “Save video.”
- Open the WhatsApp app on your mobile device.
- Open the chat where you want to share your TikTok.
- Tap the camera icon next to the text box.
- Select the saved TikTok video (It would be the first video).
- Add some text if you wish, and tap the green arrow button in the bottom right corner.
Suppose you are an avid user of TikTok; you will know it’s easy to get lost in endless funny, entertaining, and educational videos.
Keeping such content to yourself may feel like you are being selfish.
We hope the steps in this guide help you circulate the fun in TikTok videos with your friends and family on WhatsApp.