How often do you post your workouts on Instagram? If you don’t, now is the time to share your fitness journey on social media.
If you are a Peloton member, Instagram got your back. The Peleton App has an in-built sharing feature that allows its members to personalize and share their workouts with their Instagram followers through their Instagram Stories.
If you are just beginning your fitness journey, keeping your newfound glow and milestones to yourself can be challenging. You’d want to share your journey with anyone who cares to listen, and Instagram offers you a perfect platform.
Here is how to share your Peloton fitness journey on Instagram and everything else you need to know about it.
How To Share Your Peloton Workout on Instagram
Some of your followers are Peloton members, but you don’t know it. Ok, maybe not, but wouldn’t that be amazing?
Sharing your Peloton workouts on your Insta Stories is a sure way to find out.
There are two things from your Peloton App that would catch the attention of your Instagram followers:
- Your upcoming workout classes
- You complete workouts (Fitness achievements)
How To Share Your Upcoming Classes
Here is how to share your upcoming classes with other Peleton members in your network and, in a subtle way, invite them to join you:
- Tap to open your Peleton App and view your profile.
- Under “Workouts,” tap on “View All.”
- Tap on the workout you want to share.
- At the top right, tap on the “Share” button (With an outward arrow pointing upwards).
- Tap on the Instagram Icon on the mini-screen that pops out.
- An alert screen will inform you that Peloton wants to open Instagram; tap on “Open.” That will direct you to Instagram.
- Make any edits you wish to personalize your video.
- Tap on “Your Story” at the bottom left of the screen to send the workout video to your Story.
How To Share Your Complete Workouts
Sharing your after-workout glow, milestones, and achievements with your followers will keep them engaged and motivated.
Here is how to go about it:
- Open your Peleton app and log into your account.
- Tap on your profile tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on the “Workout” button to see all your complete workouts.
- Tap on the workout you intend to share on Instagram.
- Tap on the “Share” tab at the top of the page next to your username.
- Select Instagram from the menu, and tap on “Open.”
- Edit your image as you wish.
- Publish the Story.
If your Instagram is linked to your Facebook, your workout will also show on your Facebook Stories.
How To Get Started With Peloton and Instagram
Whether you are using iOS or android, sharing your Peloton moments is easy.
- You need to have the latest versions of both the Peloton and Instagram App
- You must log in to the Instagram account you intend to share your workout on.
- When you tap on the Share button on the Peleton app, only the class you took will appear (image of the instructor).
- The image will also consist of your workout metrics, the name of the class, and how many classes you have taken so far.
- You cannot edit the original image of the instructor, but you can personalize it before sharing it on Instagram the same way you would any other image you share on IG.
- It’s now possible to add your own photo and attach a stat bar where you can display your milestones and PRs when you share on Instagram.
If fitness is a big part of your life and you’ve wished there was a quick and easy way to share your milestones and challenges with your followers on Instagram, you now can.
The Instagram app makes sharing photos and videos easy and fun. Now Instagram has come up with a feature that will help you share your Peloton fitness journey possible and allow you to personalize it and connect with people in your network.
By sharing your challenges and achievements in your fitness journey, you will be able to motivate your friends into a healthy lifestyle while also providing you with new challenges to beat each time, making your Peloton journey worth it.