If you’re like most of us, you probably spend a good chunk of time on Instagram scrolling through your feed and checking out other people’s posts. And while it’s always fun to discover what everyone is up to, sometimes you just want to see the most popular content on the platform.
Luckily, there’s a pretty easy way to do that. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to find the most liked post on Instagram:
Log in to your Instagram Business account. Head over to the profile page and tap on the three stripe icon on the right top corner. Now, choose insights to enter the world of analytics. Scroll down and tap on “Content you shared”> “Post.” Now, tap on “Any” at the upper-left corner and then click on the photos category. Next, tap on reach and select “likes” from the drop-down menu. Finally, the most liked photos will start appearing in the upper-left corner.
This article is a stepping stone to finding the most liked post on Instagram and other important information associated with it.
Many people believe that the most popular post on Instagram is the best post. However, this is not always true. The most liked post may have exceptional lighting, filters, and editing, but it may not be fascinating or thought-provoking enough to deliver exquisite ideas.
Here are some benefits of spending your time to find the most liked post on Instagram:
- Finding the most liked post can help you understand what kind of content your followers are truly interested in.
- It can also give you a clear analysis of what content outplays on Instagram and what doesn’t.
- If you notice that a particular type of post is receiving a lot of likes, you can try to replicate that success with other posts.
- Looking at your most liked posts can also give you some insight into what filters, hashtags, and captions are performing well.
- By using the same filters, hashtags, and captions that have been successful in the past, you can maximize your chances of clinching more likes on your future posts.
How To Find the Most Liked Post on Instagram
Below you’ll find two ways to find the most liked post on Instagram. Let’s have a look.
Method #1: Check the Insights for Your Posts
If you have a business account on Instagram, you’ll have access to Insights for your posts. If you don’t have one, it’s super easy to create.
Log in to your Instagram with your personal account and head onto the profile page. Then click on three horizontal lines at the top-right. Next, tap on “Account,” scroll down and tap on “Switch to Professional Account.”
To view the most liked post on Instagram, follow the below series of steps:
- Log in to your Instagram Business account.
- Head over to the profile page and tap on the three stripe icon on the right top corner.
- Now, choose “Insights” to enter the world of analytics. Scroll down and tap on the “Content you shared” > “Post.”
- Now, tap on “Any” on the upper-left corner and then click on the photos category.
- Next, tap on reach and select “Likes” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, the most liked photos will start appearing in the upper-left corner.
Method #2: Using Third-Party Apps or Websites
While the app doesn’t have a built-in feature to show users the most liked posts, various third-party apps can be used to track this information.
One such app is “Top Post for Instagram,” which provides users with a daily list of the most liked posts on the platform.
Here’s what you need to do.
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store and search for “Top post for Instagram.”
- Download and install one of the apps or websites.
- Register yourself to make use of the features.
- Follow the instructions on how to use the app or website.
Now that you know how to find the most liked post on Instagram, you should keep a few things in mind.
- It’s important to remember that the most liked posts will likely be from accounts with a large number of followers.
So if you’re just starting out on Instagram, don’t be discouraged if your most liked post doesn’t receive as many likes as you’d like.
- The most liked post on Instagram can change over time. So if you’re looking for a specific post, make sure to check back periodically to see if it’s still the most liked.
- Remember that you can only view the most liked posts from public accounts. If an account is private, you won’t be able to see any of their posts, let alone the most liked ones.
- Finally, if you’re looking at the most liked post from a business or brand, you should know that they likely have a larger marketing budget and more resources than the average user.
So while their posts might be receiving a lot of likes, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll be able to replicate their success.
Finding the most liked post on Instagram can be a great way to get ideas for your own content. Remember that the most popular posts might not always be the best ones for your account. So take some time to experiment with different types of content and see what works best for you and your audience!