Since its inception, Facebook has been a platform where people can share their stories and connect with others.
Recently, Facebook has changed how people can share their stories on the platform.
One of the most significant changes is the ability to edit a story after posting it.
So, how to go about it?
Generally, to edit a story on Facebook, tap the triple bar menu in the top-right corner of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight. Next, tap “Edit featured collection” and follow the steps provided to complete the editing process.
With this recent integration from Facebook, if you make a mistake or want to change something about your story, you can do so without having to delete the entire story and start from scratch. This blog post will show you how to edit a story on Facebook. We will also provide tips on making the most of this feature.
One of the primary reasons why Facebook story editing is important is that you can use it to improve the quality of your stories. The better your Facebook stories are, the more effective they will achieve their purpose.
Facebook story editing is also important because it allows you to change the story before anyone else sees it. This can be useful if you make a mistake or want to add more information to the story.
Likewise, editing your Facebook story can help you keep your stories organized and tidy. This is especially important when you build a brand.
Making sure your stories look professional and high quality will give people a good impression of your brand and make them want to follow you on your social media handles.
Editing a story on Facebook is pretty easy.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, sign into your Facebook account.
- On the Facebook page, tap the hamburger menu in the right corner.
- Next, tap your name to open your profile page.
- Proceed by scrolling down to Story Highlights, after which you press and hold your story highlight.
- Next, tap “Edit featured collection” and follow the steps provided to complete the editing process.
Remember that the most recent story highlight will be displayed first. When you create a story highlight for your profile, you can see how many people have viewed it. In addition, story highlights will remain on your profile until you delete them.
Text can help you share more information about your Facebook story and connect with your audience. You can also use this space to promote your latest blog post or video.
To add text to your Facebook story:
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- To create a story, tap the “Create story” button.
- Then, select your photo or video and click “Create a photo story.”
- On the sidebar, click “Text,” and then enter your text. You can also change the font by clicking the font name (for example, Headline, Classic, or Fancy), the text alignment by clicking the alignment menu, and the text color by clicking the colored circle.
- After you’ve added your text, you can move or resize it by dragging it. If you intend to remove it, drag your text to the trash icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, click “Share.”
Some of the most popular features on Facebook are Stories. This feature allows users to share a photo or video that will disappear in 24 hours.
That’s all there is to it! Editing Facebook Stories is easy and only takes a few seconds.
Remember, you can always go back and edit your story as often as you like.
So if you want to edit your story, don’t hesitate.
To do that, tap the triple bar menu in the top-right corner of Facebook, then tap your name.
Scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight.
Next, tap Edit Highlight and follow the steps provided to complete the editing process.
Yes, you can delete your story on Facebook. Remember that once you delete your story, it cannot be recovered.
Yes, you can hide your story from specific friends on Facebook. To do that, Tap Privacy in the bottom left of the story. Next, tap to select Friends. After that, tap “Hide Story From,” after which you tap to choose the people you’d like to hide your story from. Once you’re done, tap Save.
No, just like with Instagram stories, you cannot tell who has watched your story more than once versus who has only seen it once. Therefore, if you spy on someone repeatedly, you are safe, and you will never discover who your real Facebook stalkers are. However, you can view the total number of times your story has been viewed.