When using Microsoft Teams, it’s possible to use different filters to spice your appearance and create fun when in an unofficial meeting.
Knowing how to add and remove filters on Microsoft Teams ensure you can comfortably control how you want to appear in your Microsoft Team.
Are you trying to add the potato filter on Microsoft Team but don’t know how to achieve that? Read on and learn.
To appear like a potato on Microsoft Teams relies on adding the Snap camera application on your computer. Visit its website, download, and install the software. Open the Snap camera application and choose the “potato” filter or search for it and select it. Open your Microsoft Teams and tap on your profile picture. Click the Settings option and tap on Devices on the left. Select “Snap Camera” from the side panel. You now appear like the “potato” filter you selected, and everyone will see you using the filter.
There is no harm in using filters on Microsoft Teams. However, filters work best for unofficial meetings. We will discuss adding the potato filter and using it on Microsoft Teams. Still, we will discuss how to turn off this feature.
Should You Use Filters on Microsoft Team
Microsoft Team is a good option for remote meetings. Moreover, organizations rely on Microsoft Teams for remote meetings and team collaboration. Microsoft Teams allows using custom backgrounds and different features.
There is a limit on the filters you can use for official meetings, but if you creatively use the filters, you can appear presentable in a fun way.
The only problem is when you overdo the filters or fail to control how you use them. Some users quickly apply a filter when using Microsoft Teams but don’t know how to change or remove it.
How To Be a Potato on Microsoft Team
Appearing like a potato on Microsoft Teams involves using the “potato” filter, which will display you appearing like a potato. This filter does an excellent job of turning a serious meeting into a fabulous and light-hearted moment.
Microsoft Teams doesn’t have the potato filter. Instead, we must use the Snap camera to help utilize the filter on Microsoft Teams and other videoconferencing platforms.
Here’s how to appear like a potato on Microsoft Team.
- Open your computer’s browser and download the Snap camera software.
- Locate the downloaded software and install it by double-clicking on it and following the installation prompts.
- Once installed, open the Snap Camera app on your computer.
- Locate the potato filter and select it. Alternatively, search for the “potato” keyword and select it when it appears.
The first section involves selecting the “potato” filter on your Snap camera. The next step is to add and use the “potato” filter on your Microsoft Teams to appear like a potato. Proceed as follows.
- Open your Microsoft Teams application.
- Click on the three dots icon at the top.
- On the menu that appears, click on “Settings.”
- Select the option for “Devices” on the left.
- Scroll down the panel to the Camera section.
- Select the option for “Snap Camera” under the camera.
When you start or join a meeting, the filter selected will be applied, and you will appear like a potato. Everyone seeing you on Microsoft Teams will see the potato version of you.
The last step involves turning off the filter setting when you no longer want to appear like a potato. You must select the built-in camera instead of the Snap camera. Follow these steps.
- Still, on Microsoft Teams, click on the three dots icon.
- Tap the option for “Settings.”
- Click on “Devices” on the left panel.
- Scroll down to the camera section and click the option for a built-in camera.
Once you change the camera option, your filters will disappear, and the real version of you will appear on your Microsoft Team.
To appear like a potato on Microsoft Teams involves using the” potato” filter with the Snap camera. We’ve seen the steps for installing the Snap camera, selecting it on Microsoft Teams, and disabling the feature. Try it out.