When you want to listen to music on Discord or link a music streaming platform to Discord, your best chance is using a music bot.
Discord is a renowned VoIP platform with all the features to gladden your heart, from communicating with people in channels to using bots to enhance your streaming.
If you’ve not tried the Jockie music bot, you are in for a treat by the end of this post.
To add the Jockie music bot, start by visiting the Jockie music bot’s official website. Locate the button to add the bot to your Discord application and click on it. Choose the server where Jockie will be added to your Discord account and continue the process. Next, click the “Authorize” button to confirm adding the bot to your server and granting it the permissions required. That’s it, Jockie music bot is now added to your server, and you can mark the captcha to complete the process.
We will understand the Jockie music bot and the steps to follow when you want to add it to your Discord. Still, we will mention a few of its commands that you can use to control your music experience when using the bot.
How To Add Jockie Music Bot to Discord
Bots are essential on Discord. When you are playing music with your Discord friends, you may consider playing music to spice up the gaming mood. You can add a music bot to your gaming server and set it up to play your specific music.
Jockie is a multi-music bot with over 150 commands and supports different streaming platforms. You can have up to four Jockie music bots on your server in different channels.
For supported streaming platforms, you can use the Jockie bot with Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, Mixer, Mixcloud, Soundcloud, etc.
If you are ready to dive in on the fun of using the Jockie music bot, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Jockie official website on your browser.
- Once on the page, click the “Invite” button.
- You must be logged in to your Discord account on the browser. Otherwise, enter your Discord credentials to sign in.
- Choose your preferred server where you want to add the Jockie music bot and click the “Continue” button.
- Give the Jockie music bot Administrator permissions and tap on the “Authorize” button.
- Mark the captcha on the next screen to finalize the process.
- A window will appear showing a checkmark with the “Authorized” message to confirm that the Jockie music bot is now available in your Discord.
You can now use its commands to play music in the particular music bot.
How To Use the Jackie Music Bot
After you’ve added the Jockie music bot to your server, it’s time to start using it to play music.
- Open your Discord application.
- Access the server where you added the music bot and open its voice channel.
- Once the “voice connected” display appears at the bottom, you are ready to start using the bot.
- To play music by specifying its name, use the m!play <music-name> command. You can also paste the link to the song or queue your playlist.
Suppose you are playing a playlist. You can skip the active song using the m!skip command.
Similarly, if you wish to exit the voice channel, you can use the bot. For that, type the m!leave command, and the bot will exit you from the particular channel.
The m!pause command will help you pause the currently playing music to resume later.
You can access all the Jockie music commands from its website, where you will get the commands and their description to make it easy to use the bot.
When you want to play music on Discord using the Jockie music bot, start by visiting its website and clicking on the “Invite” button.
Next, log in to your Discord account, select the particular server where you want to add the music bot, and grant it the necessary permissions.
Once you complete the process, you can use the Jockie bot in your Discord account.