Using YouTube TV is fascinating, thanks to the numerous channels it offers. You will enjoy live programming of your favorite TV shows, sports, movies, etc.
When enjoying YouTube TV, it’s possible to record on YouTube TV. Maybe you want to access a live show later and don’t know how to record it. This post will guide you. Stick around!
Recording on YouTube TV is easy. Access your YouTube TV account on your device, ensure you are internet-connected, and find the show you want to record. Once you find it, click the plus icon next to that show or program. The particular show will get recorded and stored in your DVR recordings. You can access it later from Library.
Recording on YouTube TV is easy, and as you will see in this post, you can record your favorite show, live sports, movies, etc., with simple steps. Still, we will understand why you may want to record on YouTube TV and how to access the recordings.
Can You Record on YouTube TV?
There are tons of programs, movies, sports, live shows, etc., that you can enjoy when you have a YouTube TV subscription.
It improves as YouTube TV lets you record any show or program you want. Besides, there is no limitation on how many recordings you can have. However, they will only last for nine months.
So, if you have your favorite show or program that you wish to have as a recording, you can record it, and it will get stored in your DVR recordings, where you can access it anytime.
Any recordings you capture on YouTube TV won’t get stored on your local device. Instead, YouTube will store them in its cloud storage to ensure you don’t strain your device.
Having clarified that, we can move on to detail the steps to record on YouTube TV. Read on!
How To Record on YouTube TV
When you open YouTube TV, you will access different shows and programs. You can search for available shows or access live events.
Let’s say you want to record a live spot or access any available program, such as a movie, to access it later. In that case, we’ve covered the steps you must follow below. Check them out!
Recording on YouTube TV
When you want to search for a show or program that is not live and record it, you can proceed with the below steps.
- Open the YouTube TV app on your device or access its website.
- Sign in using your Google account credentials.
- Once it opens, click the magnifying glass icon at the top corner.
- Type the target show’s name or program that you want to record.
- Click on the particular show to select it.
- Locate the plus icon next to that show’s name and tap on it to start recording.
The current and upcoming shows will get recorded and added to the Library.
Recording Live Shows on YouTube TV
If you aim to record a live show or sport, it’s also possible with the steps below.
- Open YouTube TV on your device.
- Once logged in, click on the “Live” tab at the top.
- Find the target live program and tap on it.
- Pause the show after you select it.
- Click the plus sign next to that show’s name to start recording.
- Lastly, un-pause the show to enjoy it while it is being recorded.
That’s how to record on YouTube TV.
How To Access YouTube TV Recordings
Having recorded your shows or programs, you can access them with simple steps.
- Open YouTube TV on your device and sign in.
- Locate the “Library” tab and click it.
- Scroll down the listing to select the category of the recordings you want to access.
- Find the target program and tap on it.
That’s how you access your recordings to watch them or perform other actions.
YouTube TV lets users record different shows, including live ones. The recordings will be available for nine months and won’t be stored on your device. The steps to record shows are presented in this post. Refer to them and try them out.