If you are an avid social media user, you must know how much filters and effects can transform seemingly simple content into something more refined. Filters are not only fun but also make your content more engaging. Not to mention some even help you to hide your insecurities and be more confident in the world.
Some filters are silly, fun and just meant to give you a good laugh. One such filter is the Soulmate Radar filter, which is quite popular on TikTok. With thousands of people trying and loving it to find their soulmate. If you believe in soulmates or not but still want to try it, then you are at the right place.
Want to know how to get it? Let me tell you how.
To get this filter on, you would need the help of your Instagram. Find the profile of Ms. Erika Sacks (@erikasnacks). Look for Soulmate Radar in her story highlights. Try the effect, save the video, and upload it on TikTok. The filter gives some ridiculous answers, like your soulmate is doing laundry or is 1120 miles away.
You can also try soulmate effects available on TikTok, but the best way so far is using the Instagram method.
So, if you want to know where your soulmate is, like right now, then keep reading! I will tell you how you can find out the whereabouts of your soulmate just by a filter.
If you believe in love and soulmate or are bored and want to try this trend of finding where your soulmate (Mr.Darcy. Duke Hastings these days, I guess) is, then try this filter.
The filter Soulmate Radar answers your question, “Where is Your Soulmate?”
The filter gives some extremely (vague) fun answers to all seeking their soulmate for happiness. It can tell you that your soulmate is on the way, you have too many, or perhaps microwaving their kid cuisine.
Whatever you believe, this is a fun trend, and I thought some of you might be interested in it. So, if you also want to hop into this bandwagon and try this filter, do exactly as I say.
How To get the Soulmate Radar Filter on TikTok?
First, you will not find it on TikTok. So, you need Instagram to get the Soulmate Radar filter.
Part #1: Creating the Video on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Search the username @erikasnacks on the search bar.
- On her profile, locate a story with a smiley icon titled “FILTERS” in Story Highlights.
- Keep swiping the videos until you find the one with the “Soulmate Radar” filter. You will find the name of the filter on top of the video.
- Tap on the name of the filter to open some options.
- Select “Try it” (one with the camera icon). Once you press it, it will open your Camera with a ‘Where is your soul mate’ bubble.
- Press and hold the record button until it stops and finds your answer.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select “Save” to save the video for use on TikTok.
Part #2: Upload the Video to TikTok
Now to share it on TikTok and participate in the trend, all you need to do is upload this video on TikTok.
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Tap the “+” button at the bottom.
- Press on the “Upload” option.
- Select the saved Soulmate Radar video from your camera roll.
- Add more filters, effects, or whatever your heart desires, and post it on TikTok.
You are done with yet another trend on TikTok; pat yourself up and wait for people’s reaction.
Funny story, I tried the filter twice (not that I am desperate for my soulmate, I do not even believe in soulmates). The first time, the filter told me that my soulmate was doing laundry (which is perfect as I hate doing laundry). Similarly, the second time it claimed that my soulmate was reading my stories.
Other Filters by Erika
I found another intriguing filter on Erika’s profile. Not that it is trending, but it is cute, nevertheless. It’s called ‘What is your dating app bio.’
Naturally, I tried it, and my results were hilarious. My dating app bio is (according to this filter), I’ll treat you better than a CHICK-FIL-A treats you.
Soulmate Effects on TikTok
There are some soulmate-finding effects on TikTok if you want to try. They are no Soulmate Radar, but cute ones to try on. Besides, they also provide some innocent answers to your queries about your soulmate.
You can find them by following these steps:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Tap the “+” button at the bottom.
- Go to the “Effects” option next to the record button.
- Search the effect if you know its name or write, “where is my soulmate?“
- I have found two interesting effects. The first is by the user happinessbutterflyy (“Wheres Your Soulmate“), and the second is by evyatarabergel (“wheres my soulmate”).
- Try them, and save or share your videos on TikTok.
If you want to do a soulmate radar video for TikTok, then you need to get the assistance of Instagram. Search for soulmate radar filter in the profile of Instagram user @erikasnacks, try the filter, save the video and upload it on TikTok.
The filter gives some ridiculously comical answers to your query. Alternatively, you can try soulmate filters available on TikTok.