One of the reasons WhatsApp is quite popular is that it offers an avenue to communicate with your loved ones via text messages, voice notes, or even video calls.
However, no matter how in love you are with your boyfriend, you are bound to run out of things to talk about. Let’s face it, most of our days tend to be mundane. So, what to talk about with your boyfriend on WhatsApp?
To spice up your WhatsApp calls with your boyfriend, consider talking about what you think you can do to better the relationship, each other’s goals, what you have learned in your current job, people you aspire to be like, what is the best attribute that your partner possesses and so forth.
Talking to your boyfriend via WhatsApp at night seems romantic until it starts looking like a chore; this is especially if you run out of fun topics. Luckily, this article contains several questions and prompts you should plan to explore to prevent the aforementioned.
Relationship-Based Questions To Talk About With Your Boyfriend
Considering communication is essential in relationships, asking each other meaningful relationship-based questions will help you understand each other better.
Here are some questions you should consider:
- Is there anything I could do or say to make you feel more loved?
- Do you consider flirting with someone else while drunk a deal breaker, or does it not qualify as cheating?
- What trait do I possess that made you want to pursue a relationship with me?
- Which couple in our social circle do you think has the best relationship?
- Do you want a relationship similar to the one your parents have, and why?
- Do you think you and I are dating?
- Would you prefer a religious or non-religious partner, and why?
- Why do you think your past relationships never survived?
- Are you satisfied with our intimate life, and what do you think will improve it?
- What is a deal breaker for you in a relationship, and why?
- Have you ever considered an open relationship, and what were your reasons?
- Assuming our relationship is a TV series? Do you think people will enjoy watching it?
- Are you open to couples therapy, and if not, what are your reasons?
- Do you think we will be together ten years from now?
- Have you ever considered going celibate for one reason or the other?
- Out of the numerous dates that we have gone on, which one was your favorite?
- Do you have any New year’s resolutions about our relationship?
Fun and Lighthearted Questions Ask Your Boyfriend
There are a few things better than sharing a hearty laugh with your boyfriend as you have fun and quirky conversations.
Here are a few questions both of you are bound to enjoy:
- If you won the lottery today, what would be the stupidest thing you would splurge on?
- If money and time weren’t an object, where would you like to travel now?
- Assuming we all got to choose one superpower at the age of 20, which one will you choose and why?
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the first thing you look at when you meet someone for the first time?
- Do you prefer cats, or are you a dog person?
- What’s our favorite pickup line?
- Assuming you will spend a week on an island, yet you can only bring three things, what will you bring?
- If you were given the option to have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would you choose and why?
- What do you think your favorite color tastes like?
- What was your best day, and what did it consist of?
- Do you like pineapples on pizza?
- If you had a gun to your head and were told the only way to live is to sing a song from beginning to end without making an error in the lyrics, which song would you choose?
- What mystery in the world do you regularly ponder?
- Which moment in your life would you want to relive?
- What is your worst or favorite household chore?
- If tattoos were easily lasered away, what movie character would you tattoo on yourself?
Personal Things To Talk to Your Boyfriend About
If you want to discuss deeper topics, then the questions below are tailored for you. However, please note that not everyone will be comfortable talking about deep topics, so tread carefully:
- What do you think caused you the most childhood trauma?
- Assuming you were an author writing a story about the current place you are in life, what would this chapter be called?
- If you were to die today, what do you want to be remembered for?
- Do you think you are on the right track to fulfill your life purpose?
- Who makes you the happiest in this life?
- Is there anything you regret doing, and what did it cost you?
- If you could choose how you would die, what would you choose?
- Tell me one thing you wish someone would have taught you because you ended up learning the hard way.
- What is the worst quality about yourself, and how do you wish to change it?
- What is the worst character trait that your parents possess?
- If you were to choose one vice to indulge in for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Which book has impacted your life most, and why?
- Have you ever been in an unhealthy relationship, and what did you learn from it?
- If you were in a coma and had to sign up all your decision-making to someone else, who would you trust to do what’s best for you?
- Has someone ever said something to you that hurt your feelings to the point you have never forgotten about it?
- Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship? If so, what made you do it?
- Do you have unorthodox sexual fantasies that you don’t mind sharing?
WhatsApp is designed to offer a fun and engaging platform to communicate with your boyfriend at all times of the day.
However, if you talk to the said person often, you are bound to run out of topics. If such is your scenario, the above article is bound to help you with some ideas about what to talk about.
Yes, they can. Therefore, ensure you employ extra security measures, such as the two-step verification feature.
Probably because you have switched off notifications on your phone’s settings. Go to your phone’s settings, find WhatsApp and enable the notifications.
Yes, you do. The only way to operate any WhatsApp feature is if you have an internet connection.