Discord users enjoy the convenience of adding bots to their servers to help with various activities. Some bots allow members to play games, help moderators with moderating the server, help with solving queries, etc.
The bot you add to your server will depend on the functionality you wish to get. For instance, we will see how to add and use the Rock Puppy Discord bot by the end of this guide.
Rock Puppy is a Discord bot that describes itself as a friendly Doggo. You can use it for server configuration and playing games like Tic-Tac-Toe. For instance, executing the “/tictactoe” command will initiate the Tic-Tac-Toe on your server. To use the Rock Puppy Discord bot, start by adding it to your server. To do that, visit its website and invite the bot.
We will briefly discuss what the Rock Puppy Discord bot is. Afterward, we will see the steps for adding and using the bot on our Discord server.
What Is Rock Puppy Discord Bot?
There are thousands of Discord bots, each to attract people to invite the bot to their server. From its website, the Rock Puppy Discord bot describes itself as one that enjoys serving and supporting users.
The bot has various features. You can use it for configuration and customization activities on your server. For instance, you can configure your server to allow the bot to handle the banning of members based on a criterion.
Still, you can use it to play different games to create fun on your server. Some games you can enjoy using the bot include 8bann, Connect-4, Tic-Tac-Toe, Truth or Dare, Would You Rather, Trivia, Dice rolls, etc.
The bot offers functionalities like checking the Discord server and user information, creating polls, creating reminders, mod functionalities, etc.
How To Use Rock Puppy Discord Bot
So far, we’ve discussed what the Rock Puppy Discord bot is. Now, we must understand how we can use the bot. First, we will create a Discord server where to add the bot.
Once the server is created, we invite the bot to the server and conclude by giving examples of commands to use with the bot.
Step #1: Create a Discord Server
We are working with the Discord desktop version for this case. Thus, use the steps below to create a server. If you already have your server, skip this step.
- Open your Discord application.
- Click on the plus icon on the left sidebar.
- Tap the option for “Create My Own.”
- Select the server’s audience.
- Add the server details, such as the profile picture and server name.
- Lastly, click the “Create” button at the bottom.
Step #2: Invite the Rock Puppy Discord Bot
With the server in place, proceed with adding it to your Discord.
- Open your Discord browser.
- Visit the top.gg Rock Puppy site.
- Click the “Invite” button.
- You must log in to your Discord account if you are not logged in.
- Choose the server you created or any existing server of choice.
- Hit the “Continue” button.
- Click the “Authorize” button to grant the bot access to the required permissions.
- Complete the captcha.
The Rock Puppy bot is now available on your Discord server.
Step #3: Execute Commands To Use Rock Puppy
When you want to use the Rock Puppy bot, open your Discord application and access the server where you added the bot. You will find the bot is among the server members.
You can execute the slash (/) command to view all the bot’s commands. Some commands you can use are:
- /tord – Starts the truth or dare game on the server.
- /8ball – Starts the magic 8ball game.
- /conn – Starts the Connect-4 game.
- /tictactoe – Starts Tic-Tac-Toe game.
When you want to use the Rock Puppy Discord bot, start by creating a server and add the bot to it. From there, you can execute the command relevant to the action you want to perform.