The likes count on TikTok and most social platforms. Giving a heart to a video on TikTok is an appreciation to the content creator and aids TikTok’s algorithm in boosting your search to showcase more content based on your likes.
Knowing how many likes your content gets is necessary if you are also a content creator. This article got your back if you wonder how to see liked TikTok videos.
You can view all your liked videos from the “for you page,” and most of all, your recently liked videos will show up here, which is TikTok’s way of enhancing your profile and search. Furthermore, you don’t need technical skills to see all your liked videos. The process and steps are straightforward, as you will see in this guide.
We’ll also cover how to see the number of likes the videos you post get if you are a content creator. Additionally, we will discuss how to dislike a video on TikTok and remove it from your feeds. Want to find out more about liking videos on TikTok? Read on to find out.
How To Like a Video on TikTok
TikTok is a fantastic platform that offers millions of videos to keep users entertained. Plenty of videos get posted every second, and when scrolling your screen, there are plenty of exciting videos to come across.
If you view an exciting video and perhaps want to access the video later or similar content, you can give it a heart. A heart icon, when tapped, adds a like to a video and boosts the likelihood of that particular content reaching many people.
So, how do you like a video on TikTok? It’s simple. Follow the steps below.
- Open your TikTok app and log into your account.
- Under the “For You Page”, where you scroll through the posted videos, locate the heart icon on the right side of the screen. By default, the heart has a white color. Click on it to give it a like, and you will note the color changes to red.
That’s how to like a video. If you want to see more content from the creator, you can follow their page by clicking the + icon above the heart icon. The creator will get added to your “Following” page.
How To See Liked Videos
Over time, you’ve probably watched plenty of TikTok videos, and you couldn’t help but like the most interesting ones. It gets better since you can view all the videos you’ve enjoyed recently on your page.
Follow the steps below if you wonder how to see the videos you’ve liked.
- Assuming you are already logged in to your TikTok account, click on the profile icon at the bottom of your homepage screen.
- Once on the profile page, locate the heart below your bio details and between two icons. Click on it.
- Once you click on the icon, the videos you’ve liked will display below the icon. A thumbnail grid view of all liked videos will appear, and any video you’ve liked will have its thumbnail.
How To See the Likes on Your Posted TikTok Video
If you are a content creator or someone who enjoys posting TikTok videos, there is a way to see the likes your video has to know how to improve your content. To see the likes on your video, follow the steps below.
- Open the TikTok app and log into your account.
- At the bottom right corner of the screen, click the Profile icon.
- You will see the videos you’ve posted. Click on any of them.
- Below the heart symbol, the number displayed is your video’s total likes so far.
Knowing your video’s total likes is great in comparing how your posted videos perform; as a content creator, the numbers matter.
Disliking a TikTok Video
Suppose you liked a video by mistake or wish to no longer associate with it. You can always dislike it. If you can access the video from your “For You Page”, click the heart symbol to dislike the video.
What if I can’t view the video from this page? Use the steps below:
- Navigate to your Profile.
- Locate and click the heart icon to list the liked video.
- Click on the video and choose to unlike it.
If you, unlike a video that doesn’t prevent it from appearing on your “For You Page”, the solution is to remove it from TikTok’s algorithm using the steps below.
- Open your TikTok app and open the “For You Page”.
- Swipe and locate your target video.
- Long press on the video.
- A list of options will display. Click the “Not Interested” option to ensure you don’t view the video again in the future.
This guide covered every detail about seeing your liked videos on TikTok. We discussed how to like a video, access the videos you liked, see the number of likes on your TikTok videos, and dislike a video on TikTok. Hopefully, you are now sorted out.