There are plenty of media files that you will encounter on Twitter.
You can easily see a picture that entices you and wish to save it for reference or other uses.
Knowing how to save an image on Twitter is a helpful skill that you should have.
So, how to go about it?
To save a picture on the Twitter desktop version, open Twitter and locate the image that you want to save. Right-click on the photo, select “Save image as…,” and name your picture.
For Android and iOS, open the Twitter app and locate the picture you want to save. Tap on the image to open it in full. Next, long-press the picture for iOS or click the ellipsis at the top for Android and choose the option to save the picture on your phone.
This guide discusses why and how you can save pictures on Twitter. We will see the steps for using the mobile and desktop versions of Twitter. By the end of this guide, you will have a method that works for your case. Let’s get started!
Should You Save Pictures on Twitter?
Twitter is well known for having the most trending topics and can be your go-to source for the latest updates.
While scrolling through tweets, it’s common to find various pictures that can impress you and make you wish you could save them.
It’s worth noting that pictures are subject to copyright, and before saving someone’s picture, it’s best to seek their consent first. However, you can save someone’s Twitter picture, provided you don’t use it as your own.
It could be you are saving it for future reference or want to show a friend an offer you saw on Twitter.
Saving pictures on Twitter is not bad, provided you use the saved image properly.
How To Save a Twitter Picture
We all have our reasons for wanting to save Twitter pictures. Luckily, some methods work for each case. Depending on your device, you will find steps to follow below.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Twitter app on your phone and sign in to your account.
- Locate the Twitter picture that you want to save.
- Tap the target picture to open its larger version.
- Once opened, tap the three dots at the top corner.
- Tap the “Save” button that appears at the top.
- Your picture will get saved in your gallery under the Twitter folder.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Twitter app and sign in to your account.
- Scroll to the Twitter picture that you want to save.
- Tap and Long-press on the image.
- Tap the “Save Photo” option.
- The picture will get saved in your gallery.
If you want to save other pictures, repeat the same steps saving each photo at a go until you’ve saved all of them.
Follow these steps:
- Open Twitter.com on your PC and sign in to your account
- Scroll through the tweets and find your target picture.
- Click on the target picture.
- Right-click on the larger version of the picture to open a menu.
- Click on the “Save image as…” option.
- Your desktop’s file browser will open.
- Type the name of the image and select the destination path where to save the file.
- Click the “Save” button.
Your Twitter picture is now available in the folder where you’ve chosen to save it on your desktop. You can open the folder later and find your saved Twitter picture. That’s how you can save any image on Twitter.
Saving Twitter pictures is a straightforward task.
We’ve seen the steps you should follow to save Twitter pictures on Android, iOS, and desktop.
Hopefully, you’ve managed to save your Twitter pictures thanks to the steps presented in this guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some Twitter pictures are subject to copyright and can be problematic when you save someone’s pictures without their consent. To stay safe, it’s best to seek the permission of the picture’s owner or don’t use the picture as your own.
If using the Twitter mobile app, locate the picture you want to save and tap on it. You will see the option for saving the image. Clicking on it will save the picture on your phone’s gallery. For desktop, open Twitter’s website and locate your target photo. Right-click on it and choose to save the image on your desktop’s file browser.