Disney movies and their TV shows are ones you will love. It gets better if you can extend the fun to your friends by having a way to stream with them.
Luckily, it is possible to stream Disney Plus on Discord, so your friends can join the channel and enjoy the Disney Plus movies. If you don’t know how to do it, you’re in for a treat! We will guide you on all the steps to follow.
First, you must have a Discord and Disney Plus account. Open your Disney account on your browser. Open your Discord application on your desktop and access the user settings page. Click on the Registered Games under the “Activity Settings” section and tap on the “Add it” option to add your browser as the game. Click the Esc option, tap on the display browser and access the channel where to start browsing. Adjust your settings and click the Go Live button.
You can stream Disney Plus on Discord using your mobile or desktop application. We will cover the different steps to stream Disney on Discord on mobile, windows, and Mac. Take a look!
Does Discord Allow Streaming Disney Plus?
Most streaming platforms, like Netflix, Disney Plus, Prime Video, etc., restrict the number of devices you can sign in to your account to enjoy the paid subscription. These companies do this by restricting sharing of the login with many users other than the paid ones.
If you have a Disney Movie or TV show you wish to watch with friends, your best chance is to stream it (screen share) using Discord. With this approach, you will conveniently enjoy streaming with friends even though you have only one connected device.
Discord is a VoIP communication platform that supports screen sharing. Thanks to the many Discord features, you can use it to stream Disney Plus.
How To Stream Disney Plus on Discord
Discord makes streaming the movie possible and convenient when you have a movie night with your remote friends or when you want to host a watch party. We will detail the process to follow for mobile and desktop.
How To Stream Disney Plus on Discord Desktop
There are two major steps to follow. First, we must add the browser containing Disney Plus as a game on Discord. Then, start the streaming.
Here’s how to add the browser as a game on Discord.
- Open a browser on your desktop.
- Log in to your Disney Plus account.
- Once logged in, open your Discord desktop or web version.
- Click on the gear icon at the bottom to access the user settings page.
- Scroll down to the “Activity Settings” and click on the “Registered Games” option.
- Click the option for “Add It!“
- Click the down arrow on the window that appears.
- Select the browser where you’ve logged into your Disney Plus account.
- Click on the “Add Game” button.
- Lastly, hit the “ESC” button at the top.
At this point, you are now ready to start streaming. The steps slightly differ between Mac and Windows.
- Open your Discord account.
- Click on the browser displayed at the bottom above the gear icon.
- Choose your streaming settings and the channel where to stream.
- Click the “Go Live” to start streaming.
- Open your Discord account.
- Click on “User Settings” and click on the “Voice & Video” option.
- Scroll down to the “Screen Share” section and click the “Install” button.
- Authorize the installation and click on the “ESC” button to close the settings page.
- Access the voice channel where you want to stream with your friends.
- Tap on the screen icon at the bottom left to start screen sharing.
- Select the browser window containing the Disney Plus account.
- Lastly, click the “Go Live” button.
Your friends will join the stream on their end.
How To Stream Disney Plus on Discord Mobile
When you have the Discord mobile application, it’s also possible to stream Disney Plus on Discord.
- Open your browser and access your Disney Plus account.
- Once you’ve logged in, open the Discord app and sign in.
- Tap on the server where to stream in and join a voice channel.
- Ensure you click the “Join Voice” option.
- Swipe up and tap the “Share your Screen” option.
- Adjust the settings and grant Discord access to your windows.
- Switch to the Disney Plus window from the open applications.
People in the voice channel can join the stream and enjoy the Disney Plus movies or TV shows you stream.
Streaming on Disney Plus is easy, provided you have the right steps to follow. This post detailed everything about streaming Disney Plus on Discord mobile and desktop.