Instagram is an amazing social media platform – full of pictures of all kinds, including food, people, places, lifestyle, etc. No social media platform can compete with Instagram when it comes to sharing photos and videos. According to stats, there are around 1 billion monthly active users on Instagram, which means millions of users often upload photos to their profiles on Instagram.
Your followers will be able to see the photos you upload, and other people will see too if you have a public Instagram profile. There have been times when many of us felt the need to save an Instagram profile picture because it looked terrific. Most of us don’t know how to save someone’s profile pic on Instagram?
To save someone’s Instagram profile picture, you’ll need to use third-party tools. We recommend using this tool; it’s simple and easy to use. View the profile by pasting the user profile URL or username into the blank search field on this third-party tool. To finish this process, click to zoom HD image and download it to your device.
Instagram shows profile pictures that help identify the user, but Instagram shows tiny profile pictures. It’s pretty difficult to guess who the person is from that small circle. Whether you want to confirm that you know the person you want to send a request or simply want to check out a specific person in the profile picture, we’ll tell you how to save Instagram profile photos on your PC and smartphone.
This article will cover different methods to save someone’s profile picture on Instagram. We’ll also show how to get those profile pics in their original format, which will be the game-changer.
How To Save Instagram Profile Picture
If you intend to save an Instagram profile picture but don’t know how to do that, you can try the methods below.
Method #1: Saving Instagram Profile Picture From Smartphone or Tablet
It doesn’t matter if you are using an iPhone or Android smartphone/tablet; this method works fine on all of them.
- Open Instagram on your phone or tablet, and use the search engine in the menu below to search for the account of the person you are interested in by entering the username.
- Once you are located, tap your nominative to go to their profile.
- On the profile, tap on the three-dots button in the upper right corner and press the Copy profile URL in the menu.
- Now launch the browser on your device, for example, Google Chrome on Android or Safari on iOS, and go to instafollowers.co by clicking here.
- Paste the URL you copied into the Instagram username field and click Check. By doing this, you will be able to see and download the profile pic of the Instagram user.
- When done, (click download and) tap and hold the user’s profile photo, then press the Download/Save Image button. The image is saved in the multimedia gallery on your device.
That’s it for smartphone and tablet users. Now let’s focus on computer users. So, if you are using a PC, then the following method is for you.
Method #2: Saving Instagram Profile Picture From Computer
If you’re using a PC, you can save the user profile with the web version of Instagram. It’s pretty similar to the previous method but with a few differences.
- Open Instagram on your browser, log in to your account, search for the user you are interested in and open their profile.
- When the profile is opened, either select and copy their username or copy the profile URL from your URL bar.
- Now click here to open the instafollowers.co tool.
- Paste your copied URL or username into the Instagram username field and click Check.
- When the tool has finished its process, (click download and) right-click on the picture and select Save Image As.
- Optional step – select download location, edit file format and name.
- Click Save, and you are done!
Neither of these methods is complicated, but there is one downside. These profile pics you can download are in very low resolution. That’s because the Instagram profile picture’s visible aspect ratio is low, regardless of its original high-quality version. To download high-resolution profile pics, continue reading, and you can achieve that easily.
How To Save the Instagram Profile Picture in High Resolution
If previous methods did not satisfy you because of the quality of the photos, you could use other third-party tools that allow you to save the pictures in their original format. If the user has uploaded their profile picture in high-resolution, you can download their high-quality profile picture.
There are many third-party tools and applications you can use to save someone’s profile picture. We recommend you to use Save Instagram as a third-party tool that you can use from any browser to save high-resolution profile pictures. Let’s see how you can do that.
You can skip the first two steps if you already know the user’s username whose profile pic you want to download. Otherwise, continue step-by-step:
- Open the Instagram app and go to the user profile whose profile picture you want to save.
- Tap on the three-dots icon on the right top corner. Select Copy profile URL.
- Now, go to the Save Instagram by clicking here.
- Make sure you are in the Profile category.
- Into the blank field, paste the copied URL and click View.
- When the tool has finished its process, click Zoom HD Image.
- The profile pic opens in its original format; tap and hold on to the image. When the pop-up opens, click Download Image, and you are done.
For computer users, here are a few notes for you. In the 2nd step, you can copy the profile URL from the URL bar or copy their username. In the 7th step, instead of tapping and holding, right-click on the picture, select Save Image As, and click Save.
All the other steps are the same.
This is how to save someone’s profile pic on Instagram, and it’s doable on any device. With the help of Save Instagram, this process is smooth and straightforward. So, the next time you want to save a friend’s funny Insta DP or save your profile picture for backup, use one of the methods above to get instant results.
We are glad if the article was helpful for you. Help others as well by sharing this article with them.