YouTube offers YouTube TV to help users enjoy live channel programming without needing the traditional TV set boxes. With YouTube TV, you can access it on any supported device, provided you’ve signed up for it.
Getting YouTube TV and watching your favorite channels is possible even on your Amazon Firestick. Read on and learn how that works out.
The first step is to ensure you’ve signed up for YouTube TV. Open your browser and sign in to YouTube TV. Purchase the subscription and pay for it. Next, open your Amazon Firestick, access the Home Screen, and click the search icon. Type “YouTube TV” and tap on it. Once it opens, click the “Download” button. Open the installed YouTube TV app and sign in. You can now start enjoying different shows and channels.
This post covers YouTube TV. We will understand whether it is supported on Firestick and the steps to follow to get it on Firestick. Moreover, we will see how to sign up for YouTube TV and the benefits you get from that.
What Is YouTube TV?
When you enjoy live TV, you can replace the traditional TV set box with YouTube TV. YouTube offers YouTube TV as a paid streaming service that includes live TV from numerous networks. These networks will show live programming, and you can access numerous channels. YouTube TV has over 70 networks and is available in the US only.
The paid premium feature has a monthly fee, and you must use the YouTube TV app to access the feature. You can access YouTube TV on any supported streaming device, including Amazon Firestick.
Before enjoying this feature, you must sign up for YouTube TV. Below are the steps you should follow to achieve that.
- Open your browser and access Youtube TV.
- Click the “Try it Free” button.
- Access your Google account by signing in.
- Confirm your ZIP code and click the “Let’s Go” button.
- Select the “Start Free Trial” option and click “Next.”
- Select the premium networks you want to access and mark the checkbox next to it.
- Click “Next” to proceed with the setup.
- Add your payment method and click the “Buy” button to complete signing up for YouTube TV.
You can now sign in to YouTube TV on any supported device and enjoy the supported channels.
How To Get YouTube TV on Amazon Firestick
When you’ve signed up for YouTube TV, you can access it on your Amazon Firestick and enjoy the experience of watching live programming without using the traditional TV set boxes. Follow the below steps.
- Turn on your Amazon Firestick.
- Use its remote to access the Home Screen.
- Click on the “Search Screen” and type “YouTube TV” in the magnifying glass.
- Tap on YouTube TV in the search results.
- Once its window opens, click the “Download” button to start installing the app.
- Return to the Home Screen and open the installed YouTube TV app.
- Once it opens, click the “Sign In” option.
- On your phone or computer, visit YouTube.com.activate.
- Enter the code from on your Firestick and click “Next” on your phone or browser.
Once the activation completes, you can enjoy the different channels on your YouTube TV. You will remain logged in and can enjoy the YouTube TV experience if you keep your activation active.
You can get YouTube TV on Firestick by downloading and installing the YouTube TV app. Start by subscribing to YouTube TV on your browser and buy the ideal subscription offer.
Once you’ve signed up, open your Firestick and install the YouTube TV app. Open it and use your credentials to sign in. Once signed in, you can start enjoying your YouTube TV experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a premium feature offered by YouTube to allow users to enjoy live programming without needing the traditional set boxes. You must sign up for YouTube TV, and once signed in, you can enjoy YouTube TV on any supported device, including Amazon Firestick.