When you want to have fun on Discord, the Raid-Helper bot is one way of creating this fun. With Discord, users can invite different bots to their servers to help with different activities.
For instance, the Raid-Helper is a perfect solution for organizing your server’s events, including raids. If you don’t know how to add Raid Helper t Discord, this guide details all the steps.
First, create a Discord server where you will add a Raid-Helper bot. Once your server is ready, open your browser and visit the Raid Helper website or the top.gg website and invite the bot. Choose the server where you wish to add the Raid Helper bot and continue the process. Review the bot’s permissions on the next screen and click the “Authorize” button. Lastly, complete the captcha, and the Raid Helper bot will be added to your Discord server.
This guide discusses what the Raid Helper bot is. Next, it covers the steps for adding the Raid Helper to Discord while mentioning a few commands that help use the bot in your Discord server.
Understanding the Raid Helper Bot
The Raid Helper is a popular Discord bot you can use to help organize events on your Discord server. With Raid Helper, you can create various events, display them to your server members, and give room for people to sign up for the event and join it at the scheduled time.
Only server admins can work with the Raid Helper bot to create and organize events on the server. With the Raid Helper bot, you can enjoy the features offered with its free version or incur the cost to upgrade to the premium version for more functionalities.
We will see the different commands you can use with the bot to ensure you enjoy its full features on your server. For now, let’s see how to add Raid Helper to Discord.
How To Add Raid Helper to Discord
Before you get to the steps of adding the Raid Helper to Discord, you should have a server to which you will invite the bot. If you already have a Discord server, skip this section. Otherwise, let’s quickly create a Discord server on your Discord desktop.
- Open your Discord desktop application.
- Once you log in, click the plus icon on the left sidebar.
- Click “Create My Own.”
- Choose your server audience.
- Add your server details.
- Click the “Create” button and invite your friends to join the server.
Once the server is created, we can add the Raid Helper bot to our Discord server. For that, proceed with the steps below.
- Open your browser.
- Visit the top.gg website or the Raid-Helper website.
- Click the “Invite” button.
- Choose the Discord server to which you want the bot added and click “Continue.”
- On the “Permissions” page, review them and confirm by clicking the “Authorize” button.
- Lastly, verify you are human by completing the provided captcha.
At this point, the Raid Helper bot is available in your Discord server, and you are ready to start using it to create and organize events on your server.
How To Use the Raid Helper Bot
Having added the Raid Helper bot to your Discord server, open your Discord application and access the selected server when inviting the bot to your server.
Once you access the text channel for the particular bot, you can start executing different commands to use the bot. For instance, here are some commands to create a Raid event.
- /create – As the admin, you can create a raid event in the server with this command.
- /close – This command lets you close the event.
- /add – Add a member to an event.
- /delete – You can delete a raid event using this command.
That’s it! The Raid Helper is essential in creating and organizing events on Discord. To add it to your Discord, use the presented steps to invite it to your server.