TikTok has quickly risen to fame for its concept of sharing short creative videos. As you explore the app’s limits, people realize that it doesn’t allow you to use more than one song per video because it does not have this feature.
So can and how do you add multiple sounds on TikTok?
You can add multiple songs to a single video for TikTok with the help of external apps such as Capcut or Inshot. These apps will allow you to merge several audios into one and align them with the clips of your choice to create your perfect video.
If you want more detailed step-by-step instructions on how you can add multiple sounds to a Tiktok video using the mentioned method, continue reading this article.
Steps on Adding Multiple Sounds in TikTok Using an External App
While TikTok allows you to sync one song to your video, it does not allow you to add two or more audios simultaneously.
Here is how to add multiple audios into the same video using InShot:
- Open the InShot app on your mobile device.
- Tap on “Video” in the “Create New” section.
- Select all the clips you want to add to the video from your gallery.
- Tap the “Music” option at the bottom.
- Select audio, tap the “Use” button, and adjust the audio with the clips.
- Repeat this step with as many audios as you want.
- Tap the tick button below the video when done.
- Tap the download button in the top right corner.
- Select “Save” and save the video to your camera roll.
The music feature allows you to import from your local downloads and has a lot of music itself. If you want a sound from TikTok, you can save a video with that audio from the app. This editing app can also extract audio from such videos in your camera roll.
Once saved onto your device, your video is ready to be uploaded to TikTok:
- Open TikTok on your mobile device.
- Tap on the “+” button at the bottom.
- Tap on the “Upload” button on the bottom right.
- Select the video from the camera roll.
- Edit the video as you wish and post it.
How To Change the Sound of a Video on TikTok?
Although there is a feature for removing the original audio of a video on TikTok, there is no actual feature on the app which can change the audio of an already uploaded video.
To change the audio of an uploaded video, follow these steps:
- Open TikTok on your mobile device.
- Tap the “Profile” tab in the bottom right corner.
- Open the video and save it to your device.
- Long-press on the video and select “Save video.”
- Go back to your profile and tap the “+” button at the bottom.
- Tap the “Upload” button on the bottom right.
- Select the video from your gallery.
- Tap on the “Add sound” option at the top.
- Untick the “Original sound” option.
- Select any other audio you like.
- Post the video to TikTok.
To add a video to TikTok with more than one sound, you can use an app such as Capcut or Inshot. These apps can merge several sounds into the same video to create your desired audio.
Edit the video with Capcut or Inshot, save it and upload it to TikTok; it’s as simple as that. In this article, we gave you a tutorial on how to add multiple audios with InShot.
To find sounds on TikTok, open the TikTok app and go to the search bar. You can try to write the title of the song you are looking for or search for other similar keywords, then go to the sounds tab. You can also try writing the song’s title or keywords as a hashtag to try finding it.
The editing feature within TikTok does allow you to trim the audio to fit the video you want to upload with it. Once you have chosen the sound, look for a scissor icon on the sound page. Drag it across your video to decide when the audio should begin and end on the video.